Celebrate the 4th in Palm Springs
Here is a rundown of events planned for Fourth of July Weekend in Palm Springs:
- Friday, July 1, Family-Friendly Dive in Movie “Jungle Cruise” at Palm Springs Swim Center, 405 S. Pavilion Way, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 2, Drone Show and Concert, featuring “Petty and the Heartbreakers” in the Downtown Park, Museum Way at Belardo Road, adjacent to the Forever Marilyn sculpture, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 3, Family-Friendly Movie “The Goonies” in Ruth Hardy Park, 700 Tamarisk Road, 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, Family-Friendly Pool Party at the Palm Springs Swim Center, 405 S. Pavilion Way, featuring water games, inflatable slide, music, and great food, 3 p.m. - until the fireworks are over. Watch the City’s “All American Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular” at Palm Springs Stadium from the pool!
- Monday, July 4, Concert in the Park featuring “Turn the Page, Tribute to Bob Seger” in Sunrise Park, 480 S. Sunrise Way, 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, Palm Springs Power Baseball "All Stars Summer Collegiate Game," Palm Springs Stadium, 1901 Baristo Road, 6 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, "All American Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular" at Palm Springs Stadium, 1901 Baristo Road, 9:15 p.m. sharp!
Happy 4th of July from all of us at The Paul Kaplan Group!!